Hey there Chronic Illness Buddies & Allied Friends,
Listen Up & Scroll Down! It’s time to learn how to find joy.
Subscribe to some amazing content on joy just for you in the blog by clicking:
You are in the exact right place for some joy!
- Especially if you have a chronic illness
- You just can’t seem to deal
- You would love some inspiration and joy to come back into your life (or for the first time)
- You are so incredibly fearful of what comes next with your chronic illness
Hit me up because:
- You have a chronic illness and need to figure out what that really means
- You know you would like to learn to activate your joy using experienced methods
- You are looking for a coach (or someone) to teach the skills necessary to set quality goals and find the joy that was lost somewhere after diagnosis.
- You’d like to speak with someone with experience and credentials for this very thing (say a social work and divinity degree, perhaps?)
- You. Are. A. Fighter!!
- You would like someone to prove it to you (🙋🏾♀️)
Click or Scroll, Y’all! Let’s learn some more together
Free 30 days of joy in your inbox now! Subscribe through email at the top of the page linked.
Click and enter your email for great content
What makes you great?
Having a chronic illness doesn’t make you weak. Quite the contrary
Because you have something that could either make or break you, let’s definitely MAKE YOU SHINE!
Learn more about Keep Efficiently Growing and Kristen below:
Learn more about Keep Efficiently Growing by clicking on the photo
Find out more about ME! Click the photo!!
What People Say
Call or Text to Learn for Yourself:
+1 (914) 979-2313
“Kristen… is extremely caring and empathetic”H.S.
“Kristen’s journey is inspiring”M.C., friend and mentor
‘My favorite part of the workshop was hearing how each of us applies the five [pillars designed by Kristen]… It made me grateful for how fortunate I’ve been compared to… others… I enjoyed [Kristen’s] enthusiasm and candor, and would have liked to know even more about [her] illness and how joy helps [her] thrive”David R., workshop attendee